A CLOUD PLATFORM PURPOSE BUILT AND READY
FOR WHATEVER YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
Complex businesses have complex requirements for their cloud deployments. So, in order to meet those requirements head on, those businesses need the right IT environment to move their enterprise applications into the cloud—an environment comprised of advanced infrastructure, applications and managed services. They’re looking for a single, integrated cloud platform that’s natively equipped to handle all that complexity. That’s where Nu-Age’s Cloud fits in with a full portfolio of cloud technologies to develop and deploy your applications.
Nu-Age’s Cloud infrastructure and management tools offer you an easier path to the cloud, whether you want to offload a few virtual machines, create new applications, or migrate legacy workloads. And, with Nu-Age’s portfolio of managed services, available whenever you need them, Nu-Age’s Cloud stands as an easy-to-start solution that’s ready to scale with your business.
Private cloud hosting is a single-tenant computing environment hosted and managed by Nu-Age. Each enterprise-class private cloud is powered by VMware and Hyper-V technology, and built on top of our award-winning automation platform. The result is a dramatically faster time-to-market and more agility than other private cloud options in the marketplace.
Within our dedicated private cloud, you don’t have to worry about shared computing or storage resources. No data is commingled with other users’ data. Similarly, no computing resources can be siphoned away by rogue applications on other users’ systems. This adds a strong layer of security and protection to your cloud infrastructure.
Do you want to use the cloud in your IT environment, but a public shared-server environment does not meet your security specifications or compliance requirements? Or perhaps you have a unique application that requires committed resources or optimal operation…That’s why Nu-Age offers customizable private cloud solution.
A private cloud from Nu-Age can deliver all the benefits of the public cloud while simultaneously providing you with the physical security and high levels of service traditionally expected from dedicated servers. We provide all the core elements of a secure, reliable dedicated IT infrastructure combined with the benefits of the Nu-Age cloud, such as speed of implementation, scalability and operational flexibility.
Our solution allows you to customize your cloud your way, based on your needs. This gives you the Nu-Age flexibility to create the most cost effective solution possible. Nu-Age’s flexible private cloud solutions deliver the agility that your business demands.
We do all of this with the attitude of a proactive business partner, tracking status, handling your requests, resolving issues and reporting on incidents 24 hours a day.
A Nu-Age private cloud can include any of these optional services:
- Public or private internet connectivity.
- Dedicated or shared firewalls that include custom configuration and management.
- Servers — virtual (based on VMware vSphere® 5) and/or physical, with CPUs and RAM as needed.
- Support for Microsoft Windows® Server and Red Hat® Linux® operating systems.
- Dedicated or shared network and storage fabric switches.
- Scalable bandwidth and load balancers.
- Storage with multiple levels of performance — Nu-Age flexibility to meet your needs.
- Private LANs and WANs.
- Around-the-clock server monitoring, alerting and reporting services.
- Monitoring can cover disk space, CPU and memory utilization, hardware availability, applications services, telecommunications and circuit availability, all driven by pre-determined baselines and thresholds.
- Anti-virus/malware, managed 24/7 and updated as needed.
- Support Microsoft SQL Server®, IIS and Exchange.
- Operating system fixes, patches and service pack update management.
- Nu-Age site backup and recovery, using VEEAM® and other technologies.
- 24/7 US-based help desk available.
- Account management and support from a dedicated Customer Advocate to assist you with ongoing technology steering and advisement.
Our private cloud services are managed and/or delivered out of SSAE-16 compliant data centers that have these environmental:
- Carrier diversity via multiple Tier 1 providers.
- Redundant backup diesel generators, including on-site fuel supplies.
- N+1 HVAC.
- N+1 UPS.
- N+1 power distribution units (PDU).
- Zoned Fire suppression systems.
- Perimeter security, internal and external cameras monitored 24/7, and zoned access control security systems.
As a VMware® Partner, Nu-Age has been providing enterprise-grade VMware-based cloud services since 2007. We manage, maintain and support your private cloud infrastructure with 24/7 services to cover your servers, security, networks, remote access, storage and data backup. Our certified technicians and help desk staff are here to manage your mission critical applications and servers from our SSAE16 Type II (formerly SAS 70) compliant state-of-the-art data centers and redundant network operation centers.
Private cloud services from Nu-Age give you the ultimate in flexibility. We can provide these services on our private cloud hardware, hosted in our secure, enterprise-grade data centers. Or, using secure VPN connectivity, we can remotely manage your complete network Nu-Age equipment (collocated elsewhere or at your location) along with the cloud servers at our facilities.
With Nu-Age, you can “grow as you go.” You have the flexibility to start with the private cloud services that make the most sense for your organization, and then grow with us as your needs grow.
For more details on this solution, contact the Nu-Age sales and support team today.