When transporting high volumes of mission-critical data between offices, companies demand guaranteed transmission speeds and data integrity. Traditionally, companies have opted for leased lines as their means of transport, but leased lines can often be cost-prohibitive for all but the largest companies.
Cost-effective and reliable, Nu-Age Managed Services offers its Managed WAN Services as the obvious solution – and with SLAs that guarantee high availability, you know we mean it.
- We provide access from remote sites to mission-critical applications demanding high bandwidth and superior performance. This is a viable option for any company, but is used mainly by large companies.
- We blend the intelligence of routing with the performance of switching. This option provides scalability, end-to-end quality of service (QoS), rapid fault correction of link and node failure, bandwidth protection, and a foundation for deploying additional value-added services.
- Reduce costs compared to self-built WAN services – Building and maintaining a WAN often costs more than companies estimate because of the hidden costs of support, maintenance, repair, configuration, and downtime.
- Increase reliability and guarantee SLAs – Because of our 24x7 operations, sophisticated troubleshooting resources, and experience with network design, we can deliver higher availability levels.
- Enjoy onsite management of client premise equipment – Include management of your internal networks in the service agreement.
- Sophisticated planning and reporting of WANs – We use advanced planning and analysis tools to design and deploy WANs according to accepted best practices.
The costs of network maintenance and updates increase in step with usage. Nu-Age Managed Services can manage companies LAN over the network, helping to reduce total cost of ownership.
With a managed LAN service, Nu-Age Managed Services team can remotely maintain and monitor a company’s internal network. Managed LAN services can include scanning desktop PCs for viruses, performing PC hard disk backups, and managing LAN network devices.
- LAN installation and management
- Desktop and server management, including backup and archiving
- Virus checking and scanning
- Onsite and offsite support
- Monitoring and analysis of the network
- Lower operational expense – We managed all onsite and remote LAN support activities, so you can avoid hiring, training, and finding office space and staff.
- Active LAN management – We employ experts who monitor your LAN 24 hours a day to report on performance status, faults, and changes, rapidly detecting problems and either resolve them or offer appropriate advice.
- Professional support options – Our operations centers are staffed with skilled specialists, providing 24x7 self-service reporting and incident tracking with Web tools adhering to guaranteed SLAs.