HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS BE UP
IF YOUR SYSTEMS ARE DOWN?
In the global business environment, security has become more critical – and also more complex. Keeping current with constantly evolving security technologies is expensive and requires ongoing investment. The price of failure can include loss of productivity, revenue, and intellectual property, and from small businesses to large, everyone is vulnerable.
No matter what size your business is, Nu-Age Managed Services can create a comprehensive security offering that meets your needs and enables you to maintain the level of control you want. We can manage some or all of your network security functions, giving you access to our sophisticated technologies, dedicated manpower, and 24x7 watch, as well as routine maintenance and management of disaster operations.
Finding the right security solution for your organization begins with establishing your priorities and being informed about alternatives.
Managed Security Options
- Managed Firewall – This option protects internal and external networks by restricting the types of network protocols and traffic allowed on the network. The service can be deployed as a standalone managed service or as part of an in-depth defense approach.
- Managed Intrusion Prevention System – This option detects and prevents network intrusion when used in conjunction with firewalls.
- Managed Endpoint Protection – This option detects and stops anomalous application behavior on servers as well as desktops, using Network Admission Control.
• Achieve regulatory compliance – We comply with standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), which requires secure transmission and storage of payment card information.
• Reduce the cost and risks associated with theft and data corruption – Our security team can remotely monitor and protect all the devices in the company’s network from the company’s secure data center 24x7.
• Increase productivity from reduced downtime and network outages – We take advantage of our economies of scale to provide monitoring of networks, servers and desktop computers at lower costs.
• Protect against internal and external threats – As companies use their networks to reach out to clients and trading partners, they face increasing risk from viruses, hackers, and other external or internal security threats. We help protect companies’ distributed systems from being compromised.
• Protect physical assets as well as data – Hackers and intruders target not only corporate data, but also corporate systems. We help protect the entire network infrastructure.